Saturday, May 1, 2010

Incoming IG--

Hi: I was contacted last night by a man needing to release an IG. The dog was his daughter's, but she has gone through a bad divorce and dumped the little dog on her folks. They are retiring and already have 2 dogs and feel it would be best for her to find another home. Here's what I know: her name is Mia, she is 5 years old, spayed and up to date on shots. The plan is to release her to us tomorrow. She was purchased online from a "breeder" in Montana and has lived in only one home. I'll keep you posted on details. Right now I have at least temporary foster homes here in the Seattle area, with the potential of moving her to Janice if Pais Lee's vet visit goes as planned and she can be adopted quickly. Stay tuned.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment